- Provide the best possible education for all pupils in our school.
- Demonstrate, promote and instil to the pupils that they can always achieve.
- Encourage children to participate in all areas of the curriculum and wider school life.
- Provide a positive environment and a happy school, where pupils are sensitively cared for in all aspects.
- Provide an environment that ensures the safety and security of all pupils and staff.
- Help to develop and instill a sense of justice and fairness, diversity and inclusion and teach codes of human behaviour which are embraced by staff, parents and pupils.
- Welcome all parents into the school and to encourage and urge them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff and Governors.
- Ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in all aspects of their lives.
- Help children to understand the world in which they live.