Welcome to our class page! We are a big class of 30 children and Mrs Penn is our teacher... Scroll down to see what we get up to in Dosbarth 5NP...
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
It's panto time! Oh no it isn't! Oh yes, it is!
More great Victorian inspired homework; cakes, pin cushions and another christingle!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... christingles and decorations, from home into school - thank you!
December 5th: Watch out, watch out, there's an elf about! Chips has been up to no good in our classroom this week - thankfully our clock has survived!
Enjoy a cup of Rosie Lee while you put up your plates of meat! (Yes, we've been learning some cockney rhyming slang to get us in the Victorian mood!)
Week 10: What a day! Getting ready for our new topic, 'Bah Humbug!', Mr Scrooge came to visit! We learned a lot about his character, inside and out, and what life was like in Victorian times. Diolch for your visit, Sir!
Autumn week 9: our Forces Topic begins.
We are undertaking science investigations to find out all about forces ...
Investigation 1: How does wing span affect flight? (Thank you to Kosta for bravely being our photographer!)
Autumn term Topic 1:
Our first topic was Space and we learned all about our solar system. We spent 8 weeks on our space topic and loved it; to Nant Celyn and beyond!
Thank you for your fantastic space homework models!
24.10.18 We the Curious @ Bristol. Loads of learning, good behaviour and a great day out!
22.10.18 Roller skating is really hard! We proved that we are VERY good at persevering though - da iawn!
Week 1 shape challenge... Can you make a 3D shape from string or pasta? "Yes, we can!"
This is what we will be up to during our space topic ...
- PE is on a Tuesday afternoon. This term we have gym in the hall while Miss Cooke's class are swimming.
- PPA is Thursday morning. Mrs Lambert will be teaching PSE, KiVA and mental maths.
- We do the Daily Mile at the same time as Year 6, straight after break at 10:45. We are trying all the time to beat our personal best.
- We are a healthy school so please bring fruit or vegetables for snack and water (not squash) in water bottles.
- We get monster points on our Class Dojo for individual rewards.
- Most of our messages go through our Dojo. Please login to see all of our rewards and message the teachers to ask a question.
Children can practice their maths skills using this website.
Keep up to date with the latest news.
A great website for reading comprehension practice.