Welcome to our class page! We are a busy class of 28 children and Mrs Penn is our teacher... Scroll down to see what we get up to in Dosbarth 5NP...
Learning all about diversity with our Community Cohesion visitor ...
Working hard for our Playleader Award with Jacob Guy - bendigedig Year 5!
Spring term homework mat - enjoy! Following our introduction to the Victorians through our Bah Humbug! topic, we are learning about Jim Jarvis (a character from the story Street Child). We are also investigating and exploring electricity... busy, busy, busy!
New year (new decade!) and learning to saving lives ...
WOW! Bah Humbug! was amazing! We are so proud of all of the children for their fantastic performance - bendigedig & diolch yn fawr!
Week 9 and 10: Investigating air resistance during our forces mini topic...
'Bah Humbug!' homework mat
Week 8: Design and build a model rocket ...
Dydd Iau, Hydref 24: Starry Night; da iawn to our budding Van Gogh's...
Dydd Mawrth, Hydref 22: Day trip! We the Curious @ Bristol to visit the planetarium and take a trip around our solar system...
Dydd Llun, Hydref 21: Making music after learning all about Holst and his Planet Suite...
Dydd Gwener, Medi 20: Perfect weather for our shadow investigation. How did the shadows change throughout the day?
Autumn term Topic 1:
Our first topic is Earth and Beyond - what do you already know about Earth and space?
- PE is on a Wednesday morning, while Miss Cooke's class are swimming. We will be swimming from February.
- PPA is Wednesday afternoon. Mrs Lambert will be teaching PSE, KiVA and mental maths.
- We do the Daily Mile at the same time as Year 6, straight after break at 10:45.
- We are a healthy school so please bring fruit or vegetables for snack and water (not squash) in water bottles.
- We get monster points on our Class Dojo for individual rewards.
- Most of our messages go through our Dojo. Please login to see all of our rewards and message the teachers to ask a question.
Children can practice their maths skills using this website.
Keep up to date with the latest news.
A great website for reading comprehension practice.