What has been done and how it has benefited others:
We always endeavour to spend our funds in ways that will benefit all our children across all areas of the school and curriculum.
Very often we receive written requests from class teachers and the School Council for items that the School would like the PFSA to consider funding.
Sometimes this will be as a result of the children asking for something, for example we have recently funded an upgrading of the children’s play areas.
The following is an example of some of the special projects we have funded:
- contribution towards the purchase of a small wooden building to be used as the School shop
- provided Key Stage 2 classes with a £30 start up floats for enterprise week
- bought equipment for Foundation Phase outdoor provision
- purchased books and other resources for the Hearing Impaired Department
- Garden storage units and play house
- Guinea pig run
Consequently the money we raise is usually spent fairly quickly!